We are a retail establishment that specializes in Hand Made Natural Fiber Area Rugs from across the globe including: China, Nepal, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Turkey, Egypt, Iran, Mexico and Morocco
Expert installation professionals will install stair runners and wall to wall carpeting in your home or office with extraordinary results.
Custom shapes, sizes, colors, patterns and finishing of area rugs using wool, sisal, sea grass, jute, woven vinyl, synthetic blends and recycled nylon fibers.
Several complete lines of "dark green" and LEED certification approved wool broadloom products. Often these are woven with un dyed natural wool fiber with organic and biodegradable jute backing and low VOC latex.
One of a kind area rugs can be designed, custom colored and brought to life in a variety of qualities and constructions.
We also have a great selection of all weather, 100% polypropylene and recycled PET indoor/outdoor rugs in styles ranging from contemporary to cottage.
Bradford’s Rug Gallery is a full service rug and carpet boutique, offering many types of rug washing, antique rug repairs and restoration, appraisals and in home consultations. We also buy vintage and antique rugs.
- Hand washing by Coastal Cleaning Solutions - starts @ $3/s.f
- For open backed rugs: Hand knotted, hand woven
- Machine Washing by Moderne Rug Cleaning Inc. - starts @ $2/s.f.
- For rugs with backing: Hand hooked, hand tufted
Please contact us for more information, or if you have any questions about how best to clean your rugs.
Hand Repair Services
- Side and end repairs
- Velcro application for displaying rugs and textiles
- Resizing (cutting and seaming)
- Hooked rug repairs
- Antique restoration
For more information on our in house repair services, please visit our REPAIRS & RESTORATION page.
Buying Vintage & Antique Rugs
Do you have a rug you are interested in selling? Please email details about the rug as well as photos to: firstname.lastname@example.org We will assess the photos and get back to you with further details. All rugs will need to be seen in person before any offers can be made.
Need something custom?
No problem, explore some of our options online below by clicking on the images. For best selection, VISIT US IN PERSON
- Hand knotted in India in wool, silk, viscose or blends, lead time 5-9 months.
- Chose from American made or imported, available in wool, silk and blends.
- Hand crafted wool rugs made in the US
- Premium nylon rugs, made in the US
- For natural grasses and "sisal look" woven wool, includes multiple border options.
- Simple, carpet to carpet area rugs, made in the US using wool or nylon.
A Note on Sustainability:
We are constantly searching the industry for innovative green products and make every effort to reduce our resource and energy consumption. Bradford’s is committed to supporting sustainable products and environmentally conscious companies. Research and experience has taught us that rugs crafted completely by hand can be the most environmentally friendly, both for the earth and its people. Hand crafted rugs are created most often in 100% virgin wool, hand spun and hand carded by individuals in the rug producing region. Purchasing a hand crafted rug is an investment for generations to enjoy and is at least one commodity in our lives that should never end up in a landfill.